Tuesday, October 5, 2010

post 3

I think Ben likes Sal and that he wants to be a cartoon artist when he grows up. When Sal is going on her trip I think that she is remembering the things about her mom that make her mom special. I would like to know why Ben is staying with his cousin Mary Lou, and what happend to his parents. Maybe they´re working out a divorce or maybe they´re just going to abandon Ben at Mary Lou´s house. I think the reason Pheobe´s mom left is because Pheobe and Prudence are being to hard for her and she is freaking out.

2 comments:

  1. Lola, I like you´re prediction and agree. I would also like to know what happened to ben´s parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lola, I think that your prediction is quite right! And I too, would like to know what happened to Ben's parents!

    ReplyDelete